Several agile experts have tried to create an online version of the famous Ball Point Game especially since the 2020 pandemic forced a large population of the world to suddenly work remotely. However, only a few have succeeded to create a game that encompasses all the reasons why agile trainers love the Ball Point Game […]
Agile and Remote Work are meant to be together
I started this blog because I believe agile and remote work are meant to co-exist in peace. Honestly at first, it surprised me to hear so many agile coaches advocate against remote work. Soon I understood where that mindset came from. I started Remote Forever to equip agile coaches, developers and change makers to understand the […]
Remote work in agile?
Every action needs a why. So I thought I’d dedicate this post to explaining the why for Remote Forever. More than 80% of the people hate their job and of the remaining 20%, more than half only tolerate theirs. I feel lucky to be amongst the few who love their job. My ambition is to […]