The secret sauce for effective communication and engaging collaboration
Five weeks of immersive learning (2 hours/week)
January 8 – February 12, 2021
Have you ever experienced any of these situations?
- You were leading an online meeting and enthusiastically asked a question from the audience and no one answered?
- While teaching an online webinar where you were teaching an amazing concept, you asked people to type in the chat box and engage with you and they simply did nothing?
- In an online workshop you were running, you struggled to design exercises that would engage both on camera and off-camera participants?
What if you could turn every boring unproductive online meeting into an engaging virtual workshop that could leave participants energized and fulfilled as well as get the problems solved?
With online facilitation skills, you can do that and more. In this 5-week immersive experience, you will learn the mindset and practical skills of online facilitation that you can apply right away to your work environment.
You will learn how to better accommodate different communication and learning styles, as well as design online exercises that are suitable for different group sizes. Through interactive exercises, you will understand the foundations of online facilitation and learn how to truly transform the way your organization hosts online meetings.
You are only one step away from learning the skills that can help you become the person who can create engagement in every meeting.
In this 5-week immersive experience you will learn how to:
- Build connection and trust among remote team members
- Go beyond technology to really be present and engage people
- Facilitate for different styles of learning (visual, verbal, tactile)
- Turn online meetings into effective decision-making events
- Engage your team’s creative power regardless of zip code
- Build a collaborative remote team that gets results and feels happy
Mindset of online facilitation:
The underlying mindset that makes or breaks every online meeting regardless of tools or practices, and helps you engage people every time.
Small and big group online facilitation:
You will gain hands-on skills to facilitate small group and big group online meetings and workshops. You will practice these skills in the class.
A dynamic supportive community:
You will be part of a supportive likeminded community with whom you will complete course projects and more.
This course Includes:
- Small group exercises in addition to individual exercises to give you the best hands-on practice of online facilitation
- 5 x 90-minute online trainings
- Over 20 self-study videos and workbooks
- A certificate of completion
- Access to a community of over 1000 like minded people
Who is this course for?
This course is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for learning how to use specific tools.
- You think that online meetings are just meetings over video calls.
- You are looking for quick tips and tricks on how to set up your remote work workspace (camera, laptop, microphone, etc).
- If you are not willing to go beyond your comfort zone and try a new way of thinking and doing.
This course IS for you if you are
- looking for learning the foundations of online facilitation turn your online meetings into aging, inclusive ones that yield results.
- looking for breaking your old habits of bringing the office to your online work and are ready to upgrade your mind.
- ready to commit to 5-weeks of learning with others.
How is this course organized?
- The course starts on Friday January 8th, 2021.
- You will immediately be introduced to the community of all the other students who are willing to take the course.
- Every week on Friday, a new module is released for you to learn at your own time along with a homework that you need to complete either in your group.
- At the beginning of the course, you will be grouped with 3-9 other students to work on the group projects for the course.
- Every week there will be one dedicated live session for your group where you get to learn and practice hands-on skills and get immediate feedback from your Remote Forever expert coaches.
- You have unlimited access to the instructors and fellow students in chat during the course of the five weeks.
What our previous students say:
I have 4 teams that I am coaching remotely. I wanted to hear tips and tricks from a remote work expert. And I was blown away to see how smoothly Remote Forever has connected the Agile Manifesto values and remote work together.I recommend this course because of quality of the content and Molood’s presentation. She mad sure to interact with every person in the audience and shared great tips and tricks for our new work reality. Great job!Alex Gbaguidi
Montreal, QC – Canada
Back in April I attended an online seminar where Molood was one of the speakers and I learned a lot from her. So I decided to attend this course. I learned so many specific activities to practice to become better facilitator. I learned the differences between teaching, coaching and facilitation and understood why is so importance of online facilitation. The content is so well developed and Molood makes it easy to understand. She is very practical and goes directly to the point. No complex solutions and no fluff.Mario Aguirre
Operational Excellence Expert
Before this course, at my job, I had meetings were I felt like everyone was either bored or I could not get the right thing from them, so I wanted to change that. I wanted to learn more ways to get everyone engaged. While I worked with Molood, she helped me see exactly what I needed to do more of and what I needed to change for my meeting delegates to want to be involved. Through her way of facilitating the workshop and also with all her good examples, I now have the skills to observe and adjust and know how to check in with my team so that they feel more engaged at all times. Molood has a great way of making you feel included and show you that your opinion matters.Andreea Peter
Before this training, I was fixed on Terminology and Taxonomies around Mindsets and Agile Ways of working. After finishing the first module, I had an epiphany and could see remote agile ways of working differently. This training was a truly engaging and collaborative one and went beyond my expectations. As a result of this training, I not only have a changed mindset but also new skills in how to communicate and lead transformational changes whilst adopting agile remotely. Molood is awesome and an excellent communicator, facilitator and subject matter expert in all things Agile Remote Ways of Working and the New Normal. Highly recommend this course and truly appreciate Remote Forever.Daniel Dina
Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach
This course is valued at €6000. However we have decided to bring the price as low as only €1997. If you have been to any of our free workshops, you know that we create free content that has higher quality than most paid trainings you can find. With our expertise in online education, remote working and agile coaching, we are confident that this 5-week immersive experience offers the highest quality in both content and delivery.
Molood Ceccarelli is the founder and CEO of Remote Forever, and the famous Remote Forever Summit, the first online summit about distributed agile that has attracted nearly 10k attendees from around the world. She has been published in places like Forbes, Huffington Post, Inc and Scrum Alliance. What makes her a unique instructor is that she is always in the trenches facing the very challenges you are facing today. She has been part of the scaling and agile journey of a few geographically distributed organizations across various industries such as Telecom, Gaming, Fin-Tech, Insurance, BlockChain and AI.
Molood has a background in computer security and software development. She also has, a passion for agile coaching and human psychology and a love of traveling and working remotely. With this course, she has poured all her passions into helping you live the work life of tomorrow today.