Have you ever felt that…
- You have incredible ideas for the challenges that your team is facing but you just cannot seem to get them to work for your distributed team?
- You just wish the team you are a part of was colocated so that you could apply your agile knowledge properly?
- You know you have the potential to do an incredible job as a leader, scrum master, product owner, etc, but a lack of clarity and skills in remote leadership is holding you back from experiencing your full potential?
- No matter how much knowledge you aquire through reading blogs and watching videos and attending agile courses, you do not find those great tools and practices that can work for YOUR distributed team? you become, you haven’t been able to tell your story in a way that captures people’s hearts, minds, and souls?
You’re an ambitious individual with an incredible love for agile values who values freedom and respect for human beings. You also love the idea of helping every one of your colleagues to enjoy their work as much as you do. Maybe you have even joined a few local clubs and groups where like-minded agilists come together and share ideas and you feel so much joy every time you attend their meetings.
Although you thrive in your job by being around people and helping them become the best version of themselves, you sometimes feel frustrated about not being able to just focus on that next retrospective or workshop you are going to facilitate.
Somehow all the education you have received and all the knowledge you have acquired about agile revolves around the team being colocated in an office and you have no idea where to begin to work with your distributed team as well as you do with collocated ones. No matter how hard you try to replicate the practices of colocated agile, you always find that the human connection is just so much more difficult to create when your team is distributed.
You know you have the ability, but you just don’t know how to create the same agile experience and the same level of high performance for your remote workers. You also sometimes secretly blame remote workers for the ineffectiveness of communication or work in general.
However you too sometimes sneak into the realm of remote work in order to be productive, but you just do not know how to do your job as a scrum master, product owner, manager or leader when you do not sit in the same office as your coworkers.
There are hundreds of surveys that show remote workers are indeed more productive than people who work in an office.
While you just know in your heart that there has to be a better way to work remotely AND be agile at the same time, but there is something missing…
You have figured out that this digital world is here to stay. It’s hard to deny the fact that there are people in their 30s who have grown up with smart phones and the internet. You also know that most agile frameworks and practices were created before the agile manifesto was formed in 2001 and are therefore over 20 years old!!!
The agile world is so oversaturated with content, exercises, tools and practices and “experts” recommending you just use a video camera and a digital whiteboard and voila, your distributed team can be agile just the same as your colocated one!!!
There are too many people writing and talking about remote work in agile as if it’s an inconvenience we need to resolve. And not so surprisingly, their advice is only just the same as the next so-called expert.
You have looked around for real advice on bringing remote work into the agile world and you are ready to embrace remote work as the default state of work. And THAT is why you are here.
You have an insatiable appetite for learning and a brilliant ability to live the agile values of inspect and adapt especially when it means adapting to the new way of working in the world AKA Remote Work.
You don’t want to spend another minute digging the inter-webs for information to find yet another piece of advice telling you to just do the same colocated things over a web-cam! You KNOW that the second you get the right mindset about this paradigm shift, you’ll unleash your potential and will be able to take your distributed team to high performance and your personal life to FREEDOM from any location whatsoever.
So why waste so much time with repeated text and a sense of paralysis and confusion when we can take a shortcut and start from your mind? We can together break free from hidden mental barriers that are hindering you.
How we create the freedom to work from anywhere while being agile and helping others be agile too.
Are you ready to be agile remotely?
Our work together will show you that the challenges, fears and mindsets you were stuck with were possible to overcome. You’ll learn new ways of thinking, behaving and working so that you can overcome future obstacles on your own.
You are now one step away from transforming your agile career and quite possible your life. By gaining the ability to work remotely, you can unlock a world of possibilities and can take your work wherever you want.
Are you ready to create the career and life that gets you ready for a better future and aligns with your passion for living the agile values every day in your work?
YOUR THREE-MONTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 x 45-minute bi-weekly private coaching calls to break free from your limiting mindsets, learn new mindsets, design your next steps in shaping your freedom-oriented remote agile career and/or the roadmap to high performance for your distributed agile team. You will learn how to brand yourself in your work environment as the go-to person for remote work in agile. (€3,000 value)
- 2 x 20-min bonus emergency calls Monday-Friday (€1,000 value)
- Customized Remote Agilist Workbook to map out your unique values, challenges, plan and vision for yourself or your team (€1,000 value)
- Unlimited 1-1 access to me between calls via email (€3,000 value)
- Highly discounted access to Remote Forever Summit organized within the calendar year (€520 value [i.e. $597])
- And an agile action plan created and delivered after every session to keep you on track and progressing in between sessions and unlimited feedback on action steps taken (€2,000 value)
TOTAL VALUE: €10,520
Pay in full: $3,000 EUR (excl VAT)
Payment plan: 3 monthly payments of $1,200 EUR (excl VAT)
FAST ACTION BONUS
Those who pay in full and/or within 48 hours of a Discovery Call will also receive:
- A free 1-hour team training on remote work in agile at your company for a maximum of 10 people (€5000 value)
- A free 1-hour, deep dive Self-Discovery session with Molood (€200 value)
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Discover what Remote Forever can do for you with a complimentary 30-minute call.