There are many courses on what scrum is and how to be a scrum master. But none of them will teach you how to be a good scrum master for a geographically distributed team. In fact, this training may be your one stop shop for mastering the skills that every modern scrum master needs in order to serve and empower a distributed team.
Who this course is for
You need to have a basic understanding of Scrum. Having worked in a scrum team and/or as a scrum master is highly beneficial.
This course is for you if you know how to be a scrum master for a fully colocated team, but when it comes to having team members in a different location or dealing with stakeholders in another city or country, you are really struggling.
Over 99% of agile and scrum literature that you can find are created with colocated teams in mind. But in reality reality, your job requires you to not only be a good scrum master, but be a great remote scrum master! If you are seeking the skills that help you stand out and set the bar for what a scrum master should be capable of in a modern distributed workplace, this training is for you.
- Why scrum is not enough in a modern distributed workplace
- How scrum can be updated and used with remote teams
- How to masterfully facilitate distributed daily scrums, distributed retrospective, distributed sprint reviews, and other scrum events.
- requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- How to take advantage of customer and stakeholder feedback in order to help improve your distributed teams’ processes and products.
- Basic coaching and facilitation skills for remote scrum masters
- Basics of remote 1-1 coaching
- Creating psychological safety for a distributed team
- How to set up any distributed team for success
- New tools, games, templates and ideas
Please watch the following videos and/or read the texts:
- Text: The obvious: Scrum Guide from Scrum Alliance (available in different languages)
- Video: YOW! Conference – Joshua Kerievsky on Modern Agile
- Text: Remote Forever Blog
Format and duration of the course
In this course you will get:
- Recorded videos for you to watch on your own
- Bi-weekly live sessions to learn and practice your new skills in real time
- Bi-weekly Q&A calls.
- Workbook and home work to complete before every live session
- An engaged and thriving community of like minded people to be connected do during and after the course.
- Unlimited email access to your teacher for 4 months after the course has finished.
- Lifetime access to all recorded video and audio content as well as workbooks.
- Free access to any upgrades to the content of the same course.
This training is two months long, so that you have time to practice, nourish and improve your learnings over time.
The investment you need to make for this training is € 497.
If you are interested to be informed about the future occurrences of this training, please get in touch with us.